ANYONE WHO DOES NOT ACCEPT THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH ARE OBLIGATORY AND BINDING, SHOULD REFRAIN FROM USING THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES.
- The material presented at DwgLab.com is aimed at specialists who are aware of their activity and have sufficient analytical competence to evaluate the use of this information, under their professional responsibility. Our basic premise is that whoever uses this library is fully aware about the fact that the works herein are inspired to specific situations that have been presented to different professionals throughout their careers, serving only as example for similar situations.
- DwgLab.com does not make use of user-driven content: all content posted on this website is manually reviewed. Nevertheless, we can not guarantee the technical suitability of the published works. Therefore, in no case will DwgLab.com be liable for damages arising from the use of the published material.
- It is indispensable that the material downloaded from this site is subjected to exhaustive analysis by suitable professionals who can evaluate its use and/or modification, on their own responsibility.
- DwgLab.com is not responsible for any damage to the User, or loss, caused by failures in the system, the server or the Internet. Users shall not hold DwgLab.com responsible or demand payment for lost profits due to damages resulting from technical difficulties, or failures from the system or the Internet. DwgLab.com does not guarantee the access and continued or uninterrupted use of its site. The system may eventually be unavailable due to technical difficulties or Internet failures, or for any other circumstance unrelated to DwgLab.com. In such cases, the service will be reestablished as soon as possible without assigning responsibility to DwgLab.com. DwgLab.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in its website.
- DwgLab.com will be able to modify the General Terms and Conditions at any time announcing in the Site the modified terms. All modified terms will take effect within 10 (ten) days from their publication. Once this time limit expires, the User will be considered to have accepted the new terms.
- DwgLab.com protects Intellectual Property rights. Therefore, it prohibits the publication of works and articles that violate laws on copyright, patents, trademarks, industrial models and designs or industrial secrets.